The Digital 100 is a series of website and social media reports written by one of the UK's leading law firm marketing specialist agencies.
We have produced five quarterly updates on UK and US firms' digital marketing performance.
We also run reports on firms' use of Twitter and LinkedIn and use our decades of law firm digital marketing experience to advise firms on how to improve all aspects of their digital marketing.
Some recent results:
- We recently helped a firm quadruple its web traffic;
- We recently helped a firm climb Google's rankings across its target phrases;
- We recently helped a firm create some bespoke digital reports to improve its market position;
- We have recently trained several digital marketing managers on some elements of website health and hygiene and on upcoming changes to Google's algorithms;
- We recently trained several law firm leaders on how to use LinkedIn to improve communications, marketing and sales across their firm.
Law firms who lead at digital marketing tend to be more profitable and create more leads. This is essential in a market in which you need to remain front of mind.
Leaders who lead at their use of LinkedIn tend to have others at the firm do the same, bringing the halo effect that you can get from becoming a 'social organisation'.
Please find out more about the main Digital 100 report here - the benchmarking report for law firms' websites and social media.